Commencement of placer gold mining at Omineca Mining and Metals Ltd.'s (OMM:TSX.V; OMMSF:OTCMKTS) flagship project Wingdam, a key potential stock mover, is "just around the corner," reported Bill Newman, Research Capital Corporation analyst.
All that is left to be done beforehand, to ensure safe operations, the analyst wrote, is stabilizing the "Cariboo slum" above the paleochannel by drilling holes into it and injecting grout into the expanses.
Looking forward, stage one of gold recovery at Wingdam is expected to cover 300 meters of the paleochannel, a small segment of the 2.4 kilometers Omineca has mapped out, Newman noted.
"We anticipate in Q1/22, Omineca will commence a series of side-by-side crosscuts and drifts downstream from the first crosscut bulk sample along the paleochannel," he added.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Omineca Mining and Metals Ltd. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Omineca Mining and Metals Ltd., a company mentioned in this article.
Disclosures for Research Capital, OMINECA MINING AND METALS LTD., Dec. 23, 2021
1. This Issuer has generated investment banking revenue for Research Capital Corporation.
2. Relevant disclosures required under IIROC Rule 3400 applicable to companies under coverage discussed in this research report are available on our web site at www.researchcapital.ca
Information about Research Capital Corporation’s Rating System, the distribution of our research to clients and the percentage of recommendations which are in each of our rating categories is available on our website at www.researchcapital.ca.
The information contained in this report has been drawn from sources believed to be reliable but its accuracy or completeness is not guaranteed, nor in providing it does Research Capital Corporation assume any responsibility or liability. Research Capital Corporation, its directors, officers and other employees may, from time to time, have positions in the securities mentioned herein. Contents of this report cannot be reproduced in whole or in part without the express permission of Research Capital Corporation. US Institutional Clients – Research Capital USA Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Research Capital Corporation, accepts responsibility for the contents of this report subject to the terms and limitations set out above. US firms or institutions receiving this report should effect transactions in securities discussed in the report through Research Capital USA Inc., a Broker – Dealer registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).