In a news release, Sproutly Canada Inc. (SPR:CSE; SRUTF:OTCQB) announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Toronto Herbal Remedies, "has entered into cannabis supply agreements with the provinces of Manitoba and Saskatchewan through the Manitoba Liquor and Lotteries Corp. and the Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority."
The company indicated that it finalized agreements for Alberta and New Brunswick in late 2019 and that Manitoba and Saskatchewan will now be the third and fourth Canadian provinces to carry Sproutly's CALIBER branded indoor-grown dried flower products. The supply agreements stipulate that "CALIBER will launch in Manitoba and Saskatchewan initially with its 3.5 gram flower offerings for each one of CALIBER's unique strains, Berry White and Lemon Zkittle (2018 Highlife Cup Overall and Best Sativa winner which will be called Lemon Z)."
The company's CEO & Director Keith Dolo commented, "We are pleased to announce Manitoba and Saskatchewan as our newest partners to carry our CALIBER branded products. With a combined 70 physical retail locations across the two provinces, Manitoba and Saskatchewan will continue push the momentum for the company's ongoing and ambitious product launch plan."
"As we mentioned from the start, our small-batch dried flower is only the very beginning of our CALIBER brand portfolio. We have a number of innovative developments in our consumable and edible products pipeline (Cannabis 2.0) derived from our proprietary extraction technology APP Technology that we are expect to introduce to our partners in the near future," Dolo added.
The company additionally advised that it expects to launch its CALIBER Cannabis 2.0 products later this year. The firm explained that its proprietary APP Technology is able to extract whole-plant BioNatural Oils and water soluble Infuz2O.
Sproutly is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C., and stated that its goal is to become the leading supplier to the cannabis beverage and edibles markets. The company confirmed that its Toronto facility is fully licensed under the Cannabis Act and was constructed in order "to cultivate pharmaceutical grade cannabis to supply a technological breakthrough in producing and formulating the first natural, truly water-soluble cannabis solution."
The company advised that its business strategy is focused on establishing partnerships with local and global consumer brands to leverage their existing customer bases in order to expand brand loyalty, provide marketing support and promote worldwide distribution.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Sproutly Canada. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this interview, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Sproutly Canada, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.