Sproutly Canada Inc. (SPR:CSE; SRUTF:OTCQB) announced in a news release it entered Canada's recreational cannabis industry by shipping its first CALIBER brand flower to Alberta Gaming, Liquor & Cannabis (AGLC).
AGLC hosts Alberta's only legal online recreational cannabis store, AlbertaCannabis.org. Now, customers will be able to purchase Sproutly's Berry White and Lemon Z strains online there as well as at the brick and mortar locations of the province's 350-plus licensed cannabis retailers.
The shipment, facilitated by Sproutly's subsidiary, Toronto Herbal Remedies (THR), was in relation to its recently signed agreement to provide AGLC with its indoor-grown dried flower products produced at THR under the CALIBER brand.
"Just days after announcing our supply agreement with AGLC, we are proud to see that our product has reached retail availability in Alberta," Sproutly CEO and Director Keith Dolo said in the release.
Next, Sproutly will launch CALIBER in New Brunswick, for which it already has a signed supply agreement with Cannabis NB. New Brunswick is a key province for Sproutly as its joint venture partner, Moosehead Breweries Ltd., is based there.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Sproutly Canada. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this interview, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Sproutly Canada, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.