Journey Medical Corp. (DERM:NASDAQ) should increase revenue this year and next by 30% or more, purported H.C. Wainwright & Co. analyst Scott Henry, and various factors should help the company achieve that growth.
"We expect significant multiple expansion in the coming year, particularly as revenue growth drives shrinking losses," Henry wrote. "We target profits in 2024."
He noted most of the revenue growth this year will come from annualizing H2/21 results and from Journey Medical's acquisitions of Qbrexza, Accutane, Amzeeq and Zilxi, which are low risk in terms of execution.
"Amzeeq and Zilxi adds leverage to the dermatology salesforce as well as diversification to smooth out any roadblocks for individual products," Henry wrote.
The analyst also highlighted Journey Medical has a pipeline for the long term, particularly with its newly acquired drug candidate, DFD-29, which it intends to imminently advance in the clinic for rosacea. According to H.C. Wainwright, DFD-29 could have peak sales of greater than $100 million.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures for ROTH Capital Partners LLC, Journey Medical Corp., Jan. 13, 2022
Within the last twelve months, ROTH Capital Partners, or an affiliate to ROTH Capital Partners, has received compensation for investment banking services from Journey Medical Corporation.
ROTH makes a market in shares of Journey Medical Corporation and as such, buys and sells from customers on a principal basis.
Within the last twelve months, ROTH Capital Partners, or an affiliate to ROTH Capital Partners, has managed or co-managed a public offering for Journey Medical Corporation.
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC expects to receive or intends to seek compensation for investment banking or other business relationships with the covered companies mentioned in this report in the next three months. The material, information and facts discussed in this report other than the information regarding ROTH Capital Partners, LLC and its affiliates, are from sources believed to be reliable, but are in no way guaranteed to be complete or accurate. This report should not be used as a complete analysis of the company, industry or security discussed in the report. Additional information is available upon request. This is not, however, an offer or solicitation of the securities discussed. Any opinions or estimates in this report are subject to change without notice. An investment in the stock may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Additionally, an investment in the stock may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No part of this report may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of ROTH. Copyright 2022. Member: FINRA/SIPC.