The Streetwise Live! Broadcast on July 28, 2021, featured natural resource investing expert Matt Badiali, who outlined why he thinks Cross River Ventures Corp. (CRVC:CSE; CSRVF:OTC; C6R:FWB) should be in every speculative investor's portfolio. Also on the panel was Cross River CEO Alex Klenman, who described the company's flagship project and explained why investors should start following this Canadian explorer now.
Host Cyndi Edwards introduced Cross River Ventures as a young company that says it "is sitting on top of high grade gold." It recently received permits to drill its 12,000 hectare McVicar gold project in northwestern Ontario and is quickly moving forward. She asked Cross River CEO why investors should keep an eye on Cross River.
Cross River has the attributes that smart investors are looking for, Klenman said. They are size, scalability, location, newness (the initial public offering was just last year), low capital structure and an experienced and highly successful technical team.
"You can't argue with those metrics," he said.
Matt Badiali, a natural resource investing expert and technical adviser to Cross River, added that the company, with its a $5 million market cap, is low risk but offers high reward.
"It's a really, really small company, but it's like a lottery ticket," he described.
That high reward would come from the company's sizable flagship McVicar project, a consolidation of numerous small claims throughout and covering Ontario's Lang Lake Greenstone Belt.
According to Badiali, McVicar sits between two other greenstone belts, the Abitibi containing 200 million ounces (Moz) of gold and the Red Lake encompassing about 30 Moz of gold. In fact, a past-producing mine on the property, Golden Patricia, produced 0.5 Moz of gold at an average grade of 18 grams per ton.
"The potential for high grade quantities of gold exist on the [McVicar] project," Badiali said. "We have what I consider to be a lot of exploration upside."
Edwards then showed a map of McVicar to viewers, and Klenman pointed out the areas of interest on it. They included Golden Patricia, the various smaller deposits to the south and the numerous known gold occurrences on the property. He commented that the map conveys the McVicar property's scale.
Right now, Badiali said, for an early-stage explorer like Cross River, a good technical team is critical, and the company has a stellar one led by Dr. Rob Carpenter. When Carpenter was Kaminak Gold Corp.'s CEO, that company discovered the Coffee deposit that it wound up selling for $1.5 billion.
"You want these experienced people who've made discoveries before to really help set up the exploration, figure out where the potential lies and then direct the drilling and exploration," said Badiali.
As for where Cross River currently stands with McVicar, Klenman noted that the company now is conducting groundwork there in preparation for drilling slated to commence in late Q3/21 or early Q4/21.
Finally, the broadcast ended with Badiali saying this about Cross River: "This is early, early stage, but there's a lot of smoke here with really good people going out to look and see if they can find fire. Chances are, I think, pretty good."View the entire broadcast here:
Streetwise Reports Disclosure:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Cross River Ventures. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Cross River Ventures, a company mentioned in this article.
Streetsmart Live Disclosures:
- This broadcast does not constitute investment advice. Each viewer is encouraged to consult with his or her individual financial professional and any action a viewer takes as a result of information presented here is his or her own responsibility. This broadcast is not a solicitation for investment. Streetwise Live! does not render general or specific investment advice and the information should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Live! does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company mentioned here.
- Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the presenters and not of Streetwise Live! or its officers. The presenters are wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The presenter was not paid by Streetwise Live! for this broadcast. Streetwise Live! requires presenters to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Live! relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Live! has no means of verifying its accuracy.
- The following companies discussed in this broadcast have paid a $10,000 fee to participate: Cross River Ventures Corp.
- From time to time, Streetwise Live! and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for broadcasts and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. As of the date of this broadcast, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Live! (including members of their household) own securities of the following companies discussed in this broadcast: Cross River Ventures Corp. Cross River Ventures Corp. has a consulting relationship with an affiliate of Streetwise Live! (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/html#consulting). Cross River Ventures Corp. is not a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports, an affiliate of Streetwise Live! (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/).
- Alex Klenman - CEO, Director owns securities of the company.
- Matt Badiali is a paid Technical Consultant for Cross River Ventures Corp. and own securities in the company.
- Disclosures for: Cyndi Edwards, Host. I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None.