In a news release, global telemedicine company Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB; A2AJTB:WKN), which develops innovative technology enhanced solutions for the healthcare market, announced that "it has signed contracts with three physician practices in Texas to provide its iUGO Care platform to their chronic disease patients."
Reliq Health's CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley commented, "We are very pleased to be adding three new U.S. physician practices to our iUGO Care platform. The average revenue from these contracts will be US$65 per patient per month and all three of these new clients will go live this month."
"Onboarding with all clients is proceeding per the guidance we have provided for 2021 and we remain on track to exit December 2021 at a run rate of $2,000,000 per month in revenue. We expect to work through our backlog of over 200,000 patients in the next 18-24 months as the healthcare sector continues its recovery from the global pandemic," Dr. Crossley added.
Reliq Health is a global telemedicine company that created and engineered its iUGO Care platform to support virtual and community-based healthcare delivery. The firm's iUGO Care aids in improving patient health outcomes and reduces medical care costs by giving providers access to real-time patient monitoring data. This level of interaction offers features that allow for timely and critical intervention by medical staff that often can reduce the need for costly emergency room visits and hospital readmissions.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Reliq Health. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.