In a May 4 research note, Noble Capital Markets Inc. Senior Research Analyst Joe Gomes reported that life sciences company Avivagen Inc. (VIV:TSX.V; VIVXF:OTCQB), which develops and commercializes natural feed products for livestock, companion animals and humans, just received a purchase order for 72 tons of its antibiotic-free OxC-beta™ Livestock from its consultant in Mexico, Meyenberg International.
The analyst advised that the order from Meyenberg included a 500-kilogram shipment that was delivered on April 30. The new order comes with a commitment to purchase at least 4 tons each month over 18 months beginning in July 2021 and ending in October 2022. According to the analyst, the contract will add around US$2.4 million of revenue for Avivagen in 2021.
The analyst said that this new order from Meyenberg is serving to drive momentum in large bulk orders for Avivagen's feed products. Gomes noted that on April 26, the company announced it received a purchase order for a single 4.4-metric-ton shipment of OxC-beta Livestock, which was the largest single shipment order for OxC-beta to date.
"We expect additional orders as successful commercial trials conclude in jurisdictions where OxC-beta Livestock is approved. There are numerous commercial trials currently underway and nearing completion and it our belief the successful conclusion of these trial will help to accelerate the adoption and use of OxC-beta Livestock," the analyst wrote.
Noble Capital Markets noted that it believes that Avivagen "presents a favorable risk/reward proposition," as it appears that the company "is at an inflection point with significant sales increases just around the corner."
Noble Capital Markets advised that it is maintaining its Outperform rating for Avivagen with a 12-month price target of US$1.00/share. The company's shares trade under the ticker symbol VIVXF on the US-OTCQB market and are trading at around US$0.40.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Avivagen. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Avivagen, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures for Noble Capital Markets, Avivagen, May 4, 2021
Company Specific Disclosures
The following disclosures relate to relationships between Noble and the company (the "Company") covered by the Noble Research Division and referred to in this research report.
The Company in this report is a participant in the Company Sponsored Research Program ("CSRP"); Noble receives compensation from the Company for such participation. No part of the CSRP compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to any specific recommendations or views expressed by the analyst in this research report.
The Company has attended Noble investor conference(s) in the last 12 months.
Noble intends to seek compensation for investment banking services and non-investment banking services (securities and non-securities related) within the next 3 months.
Noble is not a market maker in the Company.
ANALYST CREDENTIALS, PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
Senior Generalist Equity Analyst. Chartered Financial Analyst©. Over 25 years experience as a Generalist Analyst focused in the small to mid-cap space. MBA in Finance from Pace University and a BS in Agricultural Economics from Cornell University. FINRA licenses 6, 7, 24, 63, 86, 87.