I wrote a piece a week ago about how to use the DSI to predict market turns. I listed 13 different commodities and their DSI. All 13 turned. The DSI is the only signal I know of that can be that handy. Gold and silver are not down for the count, they are only correcting.
Indeed the future for both is bright due to the incredible stupidity of the sanctions laid on Russia. It’s important when using any weapon that you don’t do more damage to yourself than to your enemy of the day.
Investors need to be looking for low cost, high opportunity companies to invest in.
I am going to write about one today named Tocvan Ventures Corp. (TCVNF.OTC).
Tocvan has two important gold projects in Sonora province in Mexico. The projects are surrounded by operating important gold mines in the Sonora Mega shear.
The first project is the Pilar low sulfidation gold project located to the Southeast of the La Colorada gold mine in Sonora. To get 51% of Pilar Tocvan has spent $750,000 in cash and exploration and issued two million shares. They still must pay $225,000 and spend $1.4 million in exploration and issue another two million shares. Once they have picked up the 51% they have six months where they can purchase the remaining 49% for $2 million with a 2% NSR or form a joint venture with the vendor.
Prior to now, Pilar has had 22,700 meters of drilling to date with results as high as 94.6 meters of 1.6 g/t Au and 16.5 meters of 53.5 g/t Au with 53 g/t Ag. The company is in the midst of a phase III drill program with 1,200 meters completed so far with results estimated to be released in the next two weeks.
Nine months ago Tocvan signed a deal with Millrock to pick up the El Picacho Gold project for total payments of $1.989 million USD over a five year period to pick up 100% ownership subject to a 2% NSR. El Picacho has had no drilling but has had extensive surface samples taken.
El Picacho has five different high-grade gold advanced targets with two dozen samples showing between 2.4 and 32 g/t Au.
Tocvan is in the process of closing a $600,000 private placement. I have participated and am very interested in seeing a drill program started on the El Picacho project. The company is very cheap with a $23 million market cap and two excellent gold projects in a mining friendly country.
Tocvan is an advertiser. I have participated in their PP so naturally I am biased. This is an interesting story but you need to do your own due diligence.
TOC-C $.74 (Mar. 15, 2022)
TCVNF OTCQB 32 million shares
Tocvan Ventures website
Bob Moriarty founded 321gold.com, with his late wife, Barbara Moriarty, more than 16 years ago. They later added 321energy.com to cover oil, natural gas, gasoline, coal, solar, wind and nuclear energy. Both sites feature articles, editorial opinions, pricing figures and updates on current events affecting both sectors. Previously, Moriarty was a Marine F-4B and O-1 pilot with more than 832 missions in Vietnam. He holds 14 international aviation records.
1) Bob Moriarty: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own shares of the following companies mentioned in this article: Tocvan Ventures Corp. Tocvan Ventures Corp. is an advertiser on 321 Gold. I determined which companies would be included in this article based on my research and understanding of the sector.
2) The following companies mentioned are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.