In a news release, Avivagen Inc. (VIV:TSX.V; VIVXF:OTCQB), which develops and commercializes natural feed products for livestock, companion animals and human applications, announced that "it has received a purchase order for a single shipment of 4.4 metric tonnes of OxC-beta™ Livestock from Univet Nutrition and Animal Healthcare Co. (UNAHCO)."
Avivagen noted that the order from its long-standing partner in the Philippines, UNAHCO, is the biggest single shipment purchase order of OxC-beta that it has ever received. The company pointed out that not only is the order 10% larger than its previous record single shipment order, but it also represents 40% of the firm's previous fiscal year's total volume.
The company's CEO Kym Anthony stated, "UNAHCO has been amongst the earliest adopters of OxC-beta™ for use in swine, and recently poultry and its continued growth in order frequency and size is a clear indicator of the value that our product brings to the livestock feed production market...We continue to add new applications and markets for OxC-beta™ worldwide that, taken together with our ongoing relationships with great and growing customers like UNAHCO, are providing dramatic growth potential and success for Avivagen."
The firm stated that its OxC-beta technology is derived from "Avivagen discoveries about β-carotene and other carotenoids, compounds that give certain fruits and vegetables their bright colors. Through support of immune function the technology provides a non-antibiotic means of promoting health and growth. OxC-beta™ Livestock is a proprietary product shown to be an effective and economic alternative to the antibiotics commonly added to livestock feeds."
OxC-beta™ Livestock is presently available for sale in Australia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and the U.S.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Avivagen. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Avivagen, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.