In a news release, Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD:TSX; LGDTF:OTCQB) announced it received approval of the amendment to the plan of operations for its Black Pine project in Idaho.
"This important milestone permits access to the largest undrilled target area in the Black Pine gold system, covering several square kilometers of high-conviction ground," President and CEO Cal Everett said in the release. "It is nice have so much elbow room."
Liberty Gold noted that the amended Plan of Operations grants the company:
• "Comprehensive access to an additional 4.6 square kilometers (km2) of an expansive gold system, bringing the total number of km2 under the Plan of Operations to 11.9 km2.
• A total of up to 50.7 additional acres of disturbance, bringing the total to 224.8 acres.
• An additional 15.3 miles of new roads, for a total of 56.7 miles.
• An additional 154 drill pads, subject to a staged annual reclamation plan, bringing the total to 596 sites.
• Access to a water well that was used for the historic mine operation, which can now be used to support exploration efforts at Black Pine.
• Access to areas between the Rangefront and M Zones to the east and the Discovery Focus Area, F and J zones to the west, linking the entire Black Pine Oxide Gold system together on a district scale."
"Throughout the many challenges presented by the year that was 2020, we worked with the US Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management to produce the Environmental Assessment and met all of the timelines and milestones necessary to expand the footprint of this project," commented Moira Smith, vice president of exploration and geoscience for Liberty Gold. "We appreciate their professionalism and thoroughness and look forward to working with them into the future as we advance the project toward the development stage." [NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Liberty Gold. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Liberty Gold, a company mentioned in this article.