In a news release, Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB; A2AJTB:WKN) announced the "launch of its new multilingual Interactive Voice Recognition product, iUGO Care IVR, and a new contract with a physician practice in Maryland to use iUGO Care IVR with both their English- and Russian-speaking patients."
Reliq Health Technologies' CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley commented, "We have incorporated Interactive Voice Recognition (IVR) in the iUGO Care platform to support patients who are using their own, non-connected monitoring devices, have cellular or internet connectivity challenges or simply prefer an automated daily phone call in the language of their choice as a reminder to collect their vitals...The new product uses IVR to communicate with patients in any language, record patients' self-reported readings and automatically upload the data to the iUGO Care platform, where it can be accessed by their care team."
"This solution is of particular interest to private insurers and employer-sponsored insurance plans who want patients to use their existing, non-connected biometric monitoring devices. Clinicians can also leverage existing Medicare reimbursement codes for Remote Patient Monitoring involving self-reported data. This is a highly scalable product that will allow us to serve a large patient population that was not previously addressed by standard remote patient monitoring technology," Dr. Crossley added.
The firm noted that it has entered into a new contract with a medical practice in the State of Maryland, which has a significant Russian-speaking patient population, to deliver real-time access remote patient monitoring with IVR. The company stated that patient onboarding in Maryland commenced this earlier this week.
Reliq Health indicated that its business plans call for the expansion of the iUGO Care IVR product offering into other geographic areas later in Q1/21 that have demonstrated a need for a variety of many different languages.[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Reliq Health Technologies. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.