1. The following companies discussed in this broadcast have paid a fee to participate: FansUnite Entertainment.
2. This broadcast does not constitute investment advice. Each viewer is encouraged to consult with his or her individual financial professional and any action a viewer takes as a result of information presented here is his or her own responsibility. This broadcast is not a solicitation for investment. StreetSmart Live does not render general or specific investment advice and the information should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. StreetSmart Live does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company mentioned here.
3. Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the presenters and not of StreetSmart Live or its officers. The presenters are wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The presenter was not paid by StreetSmart Live for this broadcast. StreetSmart Live requires presenters to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. StreetSmart Live relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and StreetSmart Live has no means of verifying its accuracy.
4. From time to time, StreetSmart Live and/or Streetwise Reports and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons participating in broadcasts, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. As of the date of this broadcast, officers and/or employees of StreetSmart Live and Streetwise Reports (including members of their household) own securities of the following companies discussed in this broadcast: FansUnite Entertainment. FansUnite Entertainment has a consulting relationship with StreetSmart (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/html#consulting). FansUnite Entertainment is not a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports, an affiliate of StreetSmart Live (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/).
5. Scott Burton is the CEO of FansUnite Entertainment and Darius Eghdami is president of FansUnite Entertainment. Both hold securities of the company.
6. Disclosures for Jackson Vaughan, Konvoy Ventures:
Jackson Vaughan may or may not have a long or short position in securities of FansUnite Entertainment. Konvoy Ventures may or may not have a long or short position in securities of FansUnite Entertainment.
7. Disclosures for Bill Newman, Mackie Research Capital Corporation:
Bill Newman is an Analyst with Mackie Research Capital Corporation (“MRCC”). The opinions, estimates and projections discussed in this presentation are those of MRCC and are subject to change without notice. MRCC makes every effort to ensure that the contents have been compiled or derived from sources believed to be reliable and that contain information and opinions that are accurate and complete; MRCC makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in respect thereof, takes no responsibility for any errors and omissions which may be contained therein and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on its Research Reports or its contents. Information may be available to MRCC that is not contained therein. This presentation is not a solicitation to buy or sell securities.
All MRCC Analysts are compensated based in part on the overall revenues of MRCC, a portion of which are generated by investment banking activities. MRCC may have had, or seek to have, an investment banking relationship with companies mentioned in this report. MRCC and/or its officers, directors and employees may from time to time acquire, hold or sell securities mentioned in our Research Reports as principal or agent. MRCC makes every effort possible to avoid conflicts of interest, however readers should assume that a conflict might exist, and therefore not rely solely on this report when evaluating whether or not to buy or sell the securities of subject companies.
FansUnite (FANS) has generated investment banking for MRCC within the last twelve months. Bill Newman or his family members do not own shares of FANS as of the date of this presentation.