1. The following companies discussed in this broadcast have paid a fee to participate: VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp.
2. This broadcast does not constitute investment advice. Each viewer is encouraged to consult with his or her individual financial professional and any action a viewer takes as a result of information presented here is his or her own responsibility. This broadcast is not a solicitation for investment. StreetSmart Live does not render general or specific investment advice and the information should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. StreetSmart Live does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company mentioned here.
3. Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the presenters and not of StreetSmart Live or its officers. The presenters are wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The presenter was not paid by StreetSmart Live for this broadcast. StreetSmart Live requires presenters to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. StreetSmart Live relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and StreetSmart Live has no means of verifying its accuracy.
4. From time to time, StreetSmart Live and/or Streetwise Reports and their directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons participating in broadcasts, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. As of the date of this broadcast, officers and/or employees of StreetSmart Live and/or Streetwise Reports (including members of their household) own securities of the following companies discussed in this broadcast: VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. No companies have a consulting relationship with StreetSmart (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/html#consulting). No companies are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports, an affiliate of StreetSmart Live (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/).
5. Jay Hutton is the CEO of VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. and owns securities of the company.
6. Disclosures for Jeff Muller, president and CEO of Muller Group International:
I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: See below.
I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: As an advisory board member I have options to purchase 250,000 shares.
My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: I am an advisory board member.