Avivagen stated that order represents the company's largest purchase to date and the order includes two separate two tonne shipments that demonstrates UNAHCO'S expanded use of OxC-beta throughout the region. The firm indicated the largest order it had received previously was for a 3 tonne order it received from UNAHCO in April 2020.
The company's CEO Kym Anthony commented, "UNAHCO has adopted and scaled an increasing use of our product, as is demonstrated by this record order and UNAHCO's recent expansion of OxC-beta™ for use in poultry as well as swine...UNAHCO and their customers continue to see the benefits of using OxC-beta™ in their livestock feed, while our unique relationship with UNAHCO has served as a successful case study on how to test, adopt and scale as a business model with mutual benefit – for Avivagen and its customers – and we look forward to continuing to grow this important relationship."
The firm noted that it is working with its procurement partner to fulfill the order, but it not sure of what percentage of the order will be completed during its current fiscal quarter that ends October 31, 2020.
The company indicated that for 2020, the Philippine market has estimated annual feed production of 18.2 million metric tons and continues to be an important and growing feed market for Avivagen.
The firm advised that its OxC-beta technology is derived from its β-carotene and other carotenoid discoveries and stated that OxC-beta provides a non-antibiotic means of promoting health and growth. The company noted that the product is approved for use in Australia, Brazil, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, the Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and the U.S.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Avivagen. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Avivagen, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.