In a news release, Patriot One Technologies Inc. (PAT:TSX; PTOTF:OTCQX) announced that it has formed "a development partnership with ecoMine Technologies Corporation to advance ecoMine's innovative, low-cost, on-the-spot pathogen screening technology."
The firm stated that ecoMine's technology platform demonstrates real potential for enabling people to safely return to work across multiples sectors of the economy in the face of this current pandemic and additionally offers a wide range of other pathogen detection applications apart from those related to Covid-19.
The company indicated that "ecoMine has been selected by Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster as a feasibility project under its recent Covid-19 program, to enable the proof of concept development and prototyping of Covid-19 antigen screens, integrated into a secure digital assurance platform to provide a holistic approach to workplace health and public safety."
Patriot One's CEO Martin Cronin commented, "We are delighted to be working with ecoMine, which is allowing us to carry out our mission to create safer communities by detecting threats facing our global citizens...This-on-the-spot screening solution – ecoScreen – is highly innovative and has the potential to become a significant element within our expanding PATSCAN Platform and will assist our resellers and their end client users to build safe environments within their facilities."
Rob Greene, CEO of ecoMine remarked, "Partnering with Patriot One Technologies on this Covid-19 Program was ideal...Patriot One is an AI-driven technology firm that has the deep technical expertise to help us create secure data architectures based on our on-the-spot-screening solution, and they have a powerful network of security system integrators able to work with property owners to create safe, secure locations for their staff, customers and partners."
The company explained that the Digital Technology Supercluster's Covid-19 program funds projects that support Canada's capabilities to address issues resulting from the coronavirus outbreak.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Patriot One Technologies. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Patriot One Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.