Avivagen Inc. (VIV:TSX.V; VIVXF:OTCQB) announced in a news release that it has "received its largest yet order for OxC-beta™ Livestock from Univet Nutrition and Animal Healthcare Co. (UNAHCO), its long-standing partner in the Philippines."
The firm advised that this most recent order for three tons of OxC-beta Livestock is 50% higher than the largest order previously requested by UNAHCO, which to-date has now ordered more than 18 tons.
The company's CEO Kym Anthony commented, "Since its November 2016 purchase of 150 kg for use in swine feed, UNAHCO's demand for the product has grown significantly. The steady growth in UNAHCO's use of OxC-beta reflects increased adoption across the company's line of swine feed combined with expanded applications in the company's various premixes which today includes use in both broilers and sows."
"The growth in UNACHO's use of the product is based on the success of its OxC-beta-containing swine feed combined with ongoing product testing demonstrating a growing list of species and performance parameters that are positively affected by OxC-beta," CEO Anthony added.
The company stated that it believes that the UNAHCO relationship together with its successful distribution and customer adoption model will continue to fuel increased worldwide demand and new applications from both existing and future OxC-beta Livestock customers.
The firm highlighted that "the fact that UNAHCO's largest order of OxC-beta Livestock to date comes amidst the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, a time when worldwide food production is under enormous stress, is evidence of the critical impact that the product has on the health and productivity of food producing animals."
The company stated that its OxC-beta Livestock product has demonstrated to be an effective and economical alternative to the antibiotics commonly added to livestock feeds and has the potential to satisfy global mandates to remove all in-feed growth-promoting antibiotics. The company said the product is currently available for sale in Australia, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and the U.S.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following company mentioned in this article is a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports: Avivagen. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Avivagen, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.