In a news release, Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) today announced that "it has signed a contract with MedTech Evolutions LLC of Kentucky to provide its iUGO Care platform to over 27,000 eligible Medicare patients in Alabama, Illinois, Mississippi and Tennessee."
The company's CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley commented, "We are thrilled to be working with MedTech Evolutions to bring our iUGO Care platform to their clients...MedTech's clients provide care to over 27,000 chronic disease patients in Alabama, Illinois, Mississippi and Tennessee."
"We will be deploying our Remote Patient Monitoring, Care Chronic Care Management, Behavioral Health Integration and Psychiatric Collaborative Care Services to these patients to help improve health outcomes and enhance access to care," Dr. Crossley added.
The company advised that "its iUGO Care platform allows patients to receive high quality healthcare from the comfort of their own homes, reducing the risk of exposure to the novel coronavirus for these particularly vulnerable populations."
The firm reported that it will be providing its iUGO Care platform and support services to MedTech's clients and that onboarding is scheduled to commence in April. The company expects that it will generate approximately $65 per month in SaaS and support services revenue for each patient enrolled on the platform.
Brien Shea of MedTech Evolutions remarked, "We chose to partner with Reliq Health to provide their iUGO Care platform to our clients because their solution is comprehensive, flexible and powerful."
"With the support services Reliq can offer to our clients through their call center and their cutting edge technology, they offer a solution that is secure, robust and fits the needs of our clients and strategic relationships for improved patient outcomes and experience," Mr. Shea stated.
MedTech Evolutions is a healthcare solutions provider specializing mostly on telemedicine products and digital services for the chronic care market. The company also serves the broader healthcare sector and its individual segments from hospital to home care with an emphasis on improving patient outcomes and lowering healthcare delivery costs.
Reliq Health is a mobile and telemedicine focused healthcare company based in Hamilton, Ontario, that specializes in developing software solutions for the Community Care market.[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.