In a news release, Adcore Inc. (ADCO:TSX.V) announced it took steps in the wake of COVID-19 to ensure the continuity and success of the company in the short and long term.
"We aim to maintain the same level of service that our customers expect from Adcore as well as ensure that we keep our people safe," CEO Omri Brill said in the release.
The Canadian provider of machine learning-powered advertising technologies provided reasons why it is well positioned to endure the coronavirus pandemic and prevail.
1. Adcore is diversified across various geographies, industries and revenue streams.
2. The company's employees can work remotely, and as of this week, all of them in Tel Aviv, Toronto and Melbourne are doing so.
3. Adcore will benefit from the world's increasing shift toward online business and e-commerce.
4. The firm has enough cash to survive a severe recession. Its cash as of year-end 2019 was CA$4.9 million.
5. Adcore does not have any debt.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Adcore. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this interview, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Adcore, a company mentioned in this article.