In a news release, Imagin Medical Inc. (IME:CSE; IMEXF:OTCQB) reported "on-going market research feedback on the i/Blue™ Imaging System which enables simultaneous viewing of white and blue light images during bladder cancer resection."
The company stated that it has been continuing the collection of input on its i/Blue Imaging System from physicians in the U.S. and Canada since the May 2019 American Urological Association (AUA) Meeting where leading urologists were able to observe simulated cystoscopy demonstrations.
The firm explained that the feedback it received regarding the i/Blue's ability to simultaneously display side-by-side white and blue light images enabling real-time cancer visualization during resection has the potential to improve surgical technique compared to existing surgical methods.
"Since beginning our market research at the AUA meeting last May, we have received valuable positive feedback. We look forward to continuing our conversations with urologists at this year's AUA meeting as we move closer to delivering the i/Blue's benefits to the medical community," the company's President and CEO Jim Huchens remarked.
Imagin Medical is a surgical imaging company that is engaged in developing new cancer visualization methods for use in minimally invasive surgical procedures. The firm advised that its initial focus is targeted in the area of bladder cancer.
The company stated that it believes "the i/Blue™ Imaging System, with its proprietary optics and light sensors, will greatly increase the efficiency and accuracy of detecting cancer for removal, helping to reduce recurrence rates."
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Imagin Medical. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Imagin Medical. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this interview, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Imagin Medical, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.