In a news release, Vancouver, B.C.-based Premier Health Group Inc. (PHGI:CSE; PHGRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE), which is engaged in "delivering quality healthcare through the combination of connected primary care clinics, telemedicine and artificial intelligence (AI)," advised that "pursuant to a directors' resolution, it has changed its name to CloudMD Software & Services Inc."
The company's stock trading symbol will be changed to DOC and it is expected that the common shares will commence trading under the new name CloudMD Software & Services Inc. on or about Monday, February 24, 2020.
"We are excited to be announcing our name change to reflect the Company's strategic focus on increasing our digital health and telemedicine based revenue," said Essam Hamza, M.D., CEO of Premier Health.
"With the recent launch of our direct to consumer telemedicine app, CloudMD, we are focused on getting the over 5 million patients in BC access to the care they need, when they need it. Leveraging the latest developments in technologies like 5G, the days of waiting weeks for a doctor's appointment or rushing to an emergency room during a viral outbreak like the coronavirus are quickly disappearing," added Dr. Hamza.
The company stated that it currently has a combined ecosystem of 315 clinics with over 3,000 licensed practitioners and almost 3 million registered patients and is endeavoring to digitize the delivery of healthcare by providing patients access to all points of their care from their phone, tablet or desktop computer.[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Premier Health Group Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Premier Health Group Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.