Premier Health Group Inc. (PHGI:CSE; PHGRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE) closed its acquisition of Livecare Health Canada, it announced in a news release.
"Livecare has been a pioneer in telemedicine and their knowledge and relationships will be invaluable to our plans moving forward," Premier Health CEO Dr. Essam Hamza said in the release. "A key aspect of integration includes their workflow for video consults, specializing in real time assessments with devices like Bluetooth enabled stethoscopes and otoscopes for physical examination of patients remotely. Having tested the devices in my own practice, I was impressed with the quality of care I was able to provide from a distance, whether it was listening to a heartbeat or performing an ear exam."
The Canadian telehealth company was founded and operated by physicians. Since inception, Livecare serviced more than 500 independent health practitioner accounts, even in rural communities, remote work camps and First Nations communities, and provided more than 27,000 telemedicine visits.
As for the deal itself, for Livecare's outstanding common shares, Premier Health was to issue to Livecare shareholders an aggregate of up to 4.5 million Premier Health common shares at $0.40 per share. Premier Health also was to assume all of Livecare and its subsidiary's outstanding liabilities.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Premier Health Group Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Premier Health Group Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.