Patriot One Technologies Inc. (PAT:TSX; PTOTF:OTCQX) announced in a news release its achievements during the last quarter. They include:
- A partnership with Johnson Controls International (JCI). The integrated PATSCAN-JCI solution and further developments will be part of overall security system deployments for several JCI clients.
- The acquisition of XTRACT.ai: This brought a novel neural network architecture, robust, efficient data fusion techniques and government and private sector clients.
- An appointment to the board: Vice Admiral Robert Stiles Harward Jr. will serve on Patriot One's senior advisory board. Currently, a chief executive for Lockheed Martin in the Middle East, Harward is a U.S. Navy SEAL and was deputy commander of the U.S. Central Command.
- The pursuit of smart city projects: The company has discussed various of these projects, such as Bleutech Park Las Vegas, with key partners.
As for updates regarding Patriot One's covert weapon detection platform PATSCAN, it was completed for commercial launch during Q3/19. The company used XTRACT.ai's technology to enhance data fusion between PATSCAN sensors, ultimately improving performance. Also, during Q3/19, the company broadened virtual rescan software deployments and subsequently honed its computer vision modules. Patriot One keeps advancing the multi-chemical threat detection sensor.
During the current quarter, calendar Q4/19 or fiscal Q1/20, management will continue to install the PATSCAN platform with select reseller partners and develop new partnerships in the security technology and business space. The company has $45 million in working capital and no debt.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Patriot One. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Patriot One, a company mentioned in this article.