These results are from 71 boreholes, ten of which were drilled at depth to confirm the presence of graphitic carbon (Cg) within the rock assemblage below the weathered, graphite-rich saprolite at the surface. The new findings confirmed that to be the case.
SRG reported these highlight assays:
- Hole LL39-162665: 0 meters (0m) at 7.74% Cg including 10.50m at 13.46% Cg, from surface
- Hole LL36-369056: 44m at 5.56% Cg including 20.46m at 7.93 % Cg, from 2.6m
- Hole LL36-384159: 72m at 6.50% Cg including 19.00m at 9.25% Cg, from surface
- Hole LL39-085636: 45m at 4.94% Cg including 91.85m at 6.90% Cg, from 8.4m
- Hole LL42-037030: 65m at 4.16% Cg including 116.81m at 6.18% Cg, from 4.8m
The 2018 drill program encompassed 638 boreholes for 22,239m. Drilling conducted to date covers about 60% of the deposit's surface footprint, roughly on average the first 30m of depth from the surface. Results from all of these boreholes will be included in an updated resource estimate for the feasibility study anticipated in H1/19.
"We are very pleased with the 2018 drilling campaign. The results of these latest drill holes continue to show the size potential of the deposit," said Dr. Marc-Antoine Audet, lead geologist. "We are also excited with the results of the 10 at-depth boreholes, which confirm our thesis of continued mineralization at depth and further expands the deposit's potential."
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: SRG Graphite. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of SRG Graphite, a company mentioned in this article.