Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD:TSX) announced in a news release more results from the reverse circulation drilling at Goldstrike that it finished on Nov. 1. These data will be incorporated into a preliminary resource estimate, expected in Q1/19.
Some of the highlight assays from Goldstrike's West Main zone include:
- 0.62 grams per ton (0.62 g/t) Au over 61m, including 1.7 g/t Au over 7.6m (hole PGS635)
- 1.06 g/t over 16.8m (hole PGS597)
- 0.97 g/t over 33.5m, including 1.64 g/t over 15.2m (hole PGS595)
Infill drilling in the West Main zone filled the gaps in the higher-grade mineralization corridors, allowing for areas of Inferred resources to be converted to Indicated, according to the company. Stepout drilling extended mineralization to depth and to the west along the west boundary of the preliminary economic assessment (PEA) pit.
Drilling in South Main extended the known higher-grade mineralization another 150m to the west-northwest along the Hamburg Fault feeder structure, the release stated. Drilling also filled in a large inlier southwest of the PEA pit's southern edge. The shallow intercepts likely project to surface in a covered area south of the drill targets.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Liberty Gold. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Liberty Gold, a company mentioned in this article.