Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD:TSX) announced that reverse circulation drilling at Peg Leg, located 250 meters (250m) south of its flagship Goldstrike project in Utah, demonstrated high-grade mineralization over significant widths.
The results confirm "this area to have starter pit potential" and that "oxide gold-bearing feeder structures follow multiple orientations that crosscut the main Goldstrike deposit trend," said President and CEO Cal Everett in a news release.
Some of the assay highlights from Peg Leg are:
- Hole PGS630: 1.17 grams per ton (1.17 g/ton) Au over 67.1m, including 2.21 g/ton Au over 25.9m
- Hole PGS631: 0.99 g/ton Au over 51.8m, including 2.45 g/ton Au over 10.7m and 1.84 g/ton Au over 4.6m
- Hole PGS636: 1.63 g/ton Au over 9.1m and 1.59 g/ton Au over 21.3m
The reverse circulation drill program continues, to fill in and expand the resource and to test new targets and areas previously determined to be waste. "An amendment to the current plan of operations to grant access to another 878-plus acres in and around the resource area is expected in Q4/18," the release indicated.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Liberty Gold. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Liberty Gold, a company mentioned in this article.