American Pacific Mining Corp. (USGD:CSE;USGDF:OTCPK) recently announced assays of the remaining 11 holes from the Phase 1 drill program at the Tuscarora Gold Project in Elko, Nevada. According to the news release, a total of 3,143 meters has been drilled by the company in 16 holes focusing on the South Navajo zone. This property is a 1,818 acre land package containing a series of high-grade vein systems and stockworks, optioned from NOVO Resources in late 2017, the company noted.
Some of the highlights from the final results are:
- APTU18-013: 1.5m at 10.30 g/t Au (drilled in an area approximately 450 meters north of main South Navajo zone)
- APTU18-015: 12.2m at 3.44 g/t Au (including 1.5m at 18.40 g/t Au)
- APTU18-015: 13.7m at 1.74 g/t Au
- APTU18-016: 6.1m at 2.06 g/t
- AuAPTU18-016: 9.1m at 5.88 g/t Au (including 3m at 13.42 g/t Au).
"I'm extremely pleased with these initial drill results. Assays have confirmed the historic results while also displaying a new level of disseminated mineralization on the property and adding considerable strike length to the mineralization. The focus of this project will expand to the other veins and structures that we know exist at Tuscarora, but have yet to be drill-tested," said Warwick Smith, CEO of American Pacific Mining.
The company reported it has yet to assay any mineralized intervals for silver, but work is in progress and is expected to add to the value of the gold intercepts.
Tuscarora is a high-grade gold project located in a prime precious metals district in Nevada, 35 km northeast of the Carlin Trend, 20 km southwest of the Jerritt Canyon deposit and 50 km east-northeast of the Midas deposit, the company reported.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Jake Richardson compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: American Pacific Mining. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of American Pacific Mining, a company mentioned in this article.