- 111,340 ounces of gold produced
- 14.9 grams per tonne gold mill feed grade
- 97.7% gold recovery rate
- 236,990 tonnes of ore milled
- 2,604 tonnes per day ore milled
"With more than 187,000 ounces produced in the first half of 2018, we have delivered on our first half 2018 guidance of 150,000 to 200,000 ounces of gold. The successful integration of our grade control program into our mining process has resulted in increased grade to the mill with production exceeding grade control estimates for the quarter. Brucejack has now achieved steady-state production, and we expect to deliver 200,000 to 220,000 ounces of gold for the second half of 2018," said Pretium President and CEO Joseph Ovsenek.
The company also provided guidance for the second half of 2018 for the Brucejack Mine. Gold production at this mine is expected in the range of 200,000 ounces to 220,000 ounces for the second half of 2018, for total 2018 gold production of 387,000 ounces to 407,000 ounces.
For the second half of 2018, all-in sustaining costs are expected to range from US$710 per ounce gold sold to US$770 per ounce gold sold. Bruckjack Mine production has now reached a steady state, so there will be an increased focus on operational efficiency to reduce costs, the company indicated.
Read what other experts are saying about:
Want to read more Gold Report articles like this? Sign up for our free e-newsletter, and you'll learn when new articles have been published. To see a list of recent articles and interviews with industry analysts and commentators, visit our Streetwise Interviews page.
1) Jake Richardson compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Pretium Resources. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Pretium Resources, a company mentioned in this article.