Indonesia Offers Nine CBM Blocks, One Oil and Gas Block

Source:

"The Indonesian government has invited bids for nine coal-bed methane blocks and one oil and gas block."

Platts

The Indonesian government has invited bids for nine coal-bed methane blocks and one oil and gas block as part of its efforts to boost the country's gas production and offset dwindling crude output.

The eight CBM blocks which are offered are Bangkanai I, II, III, IV blocks, Kuala Kapuas I and II blocks, Tanah Laut block and West Sanga-Sanga I block.

CBM investors will receive 45% split, after tax, with the remaining 55% will be given to the government. . .View full article

Get Our Streetwise Reports Newsletter Free

A valid email address is required to subscribe