The report covers TSX.V- and U.S.-listed companies: Australian-American Mining Corp Limited, Bannerman Resources Ltd. (TSX:BAN; NYSE:BMN; ASX:BMN), CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX.V:CVV; OTCBB:CVVUF; Fkft:DH7), Extract Resources Ltd., Paladin Energy, UrResource and Capital Research Energy, as well as ASX-listed companies.
Uranium Market Key Points
- The uranium spot price is US$60/lb.
- The uranium spot market is likely to experience increased volatility over the next three to nine months.
- The long-term contract uranium price is US$73/lb. (Feb. 28). Any impact from Japan on the contract price is expected to be temporary, remaining at or quickly returning to +US$70/lb. territory—the level necessary to support development decisions numerous advanced projects.
- About 75% of all reactors in operation today are over 20 years old, and 25% are over 30 years old. Older reactors will be under increased scrutiny from regulators.
- The uranium market is expected to be buoyed by solid fundamentals mid to long term.
To access the free summary report or purchase the full comprehensive report, click here.