In a news release, Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced that it is continuing to provide all of its iUGO Care software solutions and services, including onboarding, training and support, to its clients, remotely.
Many of Reliq Health's clients are rapidly shifting to providing care to their patients virtually rather than in an office or at their home, according to the Centers for Disease Control's recommendation. Because the patients of Reliq's customers tend to be elderly and thus at high risk of poor outcomes from COVID-19, the tech firm is responding to its customers' need to protect and care for this population.
For one, the company is accelerating the addition of patient data to the iUGO Care platform for its new clients in Florida, which are Comprehensive Partners and Direct Access at Home, and in Louisiana, which is Blum Telehealth, at their request. Also, Reliq Health is providing its Texas customers with expanded features and support to help them meet new guidance from the State Health Services regarding the coronavirus.
Further, because the mobile health solutions firm has an abundance of biometric monitoring devices in inventory, the current supply chain is not currently affecting nor is it expected to affect future deployments.
Reliq also announced it hired Matthew Lee as its new chief financial officer. He has experience in audits, finance, financial reporting and operations management. "Lee has worked extensively with Canadian companies doing business in the U.S., and his skill set and network of U.S. tax and accounting professionals will be invaluable to support the anticipated rapid growth of Reliq's U.S. business," the release noted.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.