In a news release, Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced that it is going live with its iUGO Care remote patient monitoring and chronic care management platform on March 2, 2020, for Comprehensive Home Care in Florida, pursuant to the companies' recent agreement. Adding the patients to the database is expected to be done by year-end 2020.
The services that Reliq Health will provide Comprehensive include its iUGO Care software as a service (SaaS) and call center implementation and support to more than 50 physician practices. Comprehensive specializes in Medicare home health care services and serves 29 counties in Florida. The health system encompasses 25,000 eligible Medicare patients.
Each patient on Reliq's iUGO Care platform will generate an average of $35 per month in SaaS revenue and up to an additional $52 per month in implementation and support service fees.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.