Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced in a news release it was contracted to provide its iUGO Care remote patient monitoring (RPM) and chronic care management (CCM) platforms to Comprehensive Partners' physicians and patients.
Based in Florida, Comprehensive Partners has provided healthcare services to thousands of patients there for the past 40 years, the company stated, and has more than 25,000 eligible Medicare patients.
"We look forward to helping Comprehensive Partners build on its track record of innovation to improve the health outcomes of the patient in their home," Reliq CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley said in the release.
In providing its technology to Comprehensive Partners, Reliq will work with its telemedicine and integration partner, Blum Telehealth, which provides telehealth solutions to thousands of healthcare stakeholders. "We selected Reliq as our RPM/CCM partner after a comprehensive international search for the best in class RPM/CCM platform," Blum CEO Steve Clark said in the release.[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.