Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced in a news release it went live with its pilot program with the Royal Flying Doctor Service Central Operations (RFDS) in Australia.
The RFDS is an aeromedical organization that provides primary healthcare and 24-hour emergency services to people over a 7.69 million square kilometer area. The Canadian company, Reliq Health, develops innovative mobile health and telemedicine solutions.
"Australia has a large remote and rural population, and patients with chronic conditions living in remote communities have a higher rate of hospitalizations and death than their urban counterparts," Reliq Health CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley said in the release. "We look forward to working with the RFDS to enhance access to care and improve health outcomes for remote and rural populations in Australia."[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this interview, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.