Additional drill results fromBlack Pine project in Idaho expand known gold mineralization beyond the 2021 resource pit envelope, "demonstrating the promise of resource expansion in updates to come," reported Haywood Securities analyst Geordie Mark in a November 15, 2022 research note. Liberty plans to release a revised resource estimate next year.
"This parcel of results released on the Rangefront, CD, and E zones reinforces our view that the confines of gold mineralization are clearly yet to be determined with the drill bit continuing to return results that likely would expand the 2021 resources," Mark wrote.
The analyst also pointed out that Liberty is trading way below Haywood's target price on it, at about CA$0.405 per share versus CA$2, respectively. This difference reflects a significant potential return for investors of the Buy-rated company.
The analyst also pointed out that Liberty is trading way below Haywood's target price on it, at about CA$0.43 per share versus CA$2, respectively. This difference reflects a significant potential return for investors of the Buy-rated company.
Mark presented the highlights of this latest batch of drill results for each of these Black Pine areas:
CD zone: Drill results from this zone show shallow gold mineralization that adds to the footprint primarily to the west of the resource, Mark noted. Results include:
- Hole LBP622: 42.7 meters (42.7m) of 0.42 grams per ton gold (0.42 g/t Au) and 21.3m of 0.42 g/t Au
- Hole LBP619: 27.4m of 0.47 g/t Au
E zone: Drilling extended the resource boundary on the western margin, relayed Mark. Results include:
- Hole LBP680: 97.5m of 0.36 g/t Au
- Hole LBP677: 48.8m of 0.55 g/t Au
- Hole LBP682: 47.2m of 0.33 g/t Au
Rangefront zone: Drill results from its western portion returned the highest grades and are "defining a strike length of higher-grade mineralization likely to be converted into resources in 2023," noted Mark. Hole LBP722 demonstrated 2.09 g/t Au over 18.3m. Hole LBP726 demonstrated 1.11 g/t Au over 68.6m.
"Higher grade hits on the Rangefront zone exemplify the potential on this area of discovery," Mark added.
Drilling in the Rangefront's northern segment showed potential to expand the system to the north. This was seen via holes LBP692, which returned 19.8m of 1.67 g/t Au, and LBP696, showing 27.4m of 0.43 g/t Au.
|Want to be the first to know about interesting Gold investment ideas? Sign up to receive the FREE Streetwise Reports' newsletter.||Subscribe|
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Liberty Gold Corp. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
Disclosures For Haywood Capital Markets, Liberty Gold Corp., November 15, 2022
Analyst Certification: I, Geordie Mark, hereby certify that the views expressed in this report (which includes the rating assigned to the issuer’s shares as well as the analytical substance and tone of the report) accurately reflect my/our personal views about the subject securities and the issuer. No part of my/our compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations.
Important Disclosures: Of the companies included in the report the following Important Disclosures apply:
Haywood Securities, Inc. has reviewed lead projects of this company and a portion of the expenses for this travel may have been reimbursed by the issuer.
Haywood Securities Inc. or one of its subsidiaries has managed or co-managed or participated as selling group in a public offering of securities for this company in the past 12 months.