Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc. (CELZ:NASDAQ) recently bolstered the production of ImmCelz, its investigative immunotherapy product, reported ROTH analyst Dr. Jonathan Aschoff in a March 21 company update. With the therapy, autologous stem cells are used to "reprogram" a patient's own immune cells to afford them regenerative activity.
"Compared to before, "the improved process reduces production costs and allows Creative Medical to treat far more patients and administer more doses per patient where needed," Aschoff wrote.
Lots of Upside
Creative Medical offers investors significant potential gains. This is indicated by the sizable difference between the biotech's current US$0.46 per share price and ROTH's US$10 per share target price on it.
Upgrades to Process
Aschoff noted that an outside entity validated the improvements made to ImmCelz. Specifically, independent studies showed Creative Medical increased clinical-grade cell production by 400% and at the same cost.
Further, tests demonstrated the therapy effectively suppressed the function of effector T cells and simultaneously maintained a high number of functioning regulatory T cells.
How the Therapy Works
ImmCelz optimizes a patient's own immune cells for treating multiple indications, and the Arizona-based biotech is developing it specifically for type I diabetes and heart, liver, and kidney disease, wrote Aschoff.
This immunotherapy involves harvesting a patient's immune cells, incubating them with Creative Medical's cell-free reprogramming ImmCelz, then reinjecting them back into the patient.
|Want to be the first to know about interesting Regenerative Medicine investment ideas? Sign up to receive the FREE Streetwise Reports' newsletter.||Subscribe|
1) Doresa Banning wrote this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with: None. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures for Roth Capital Partners, Creative Medical Technology Holdings Inc., March 21, 2023
Regulation Analyst Certification ("Reg AC"): The research analyst primarily responsible for the content of this report certifies the following under Reg AC: I hereby certify that all views expressed in this report accurately reflect my personal views about the subject company or companies and its or their securities. I also certify that no part of my compensation was, is or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendations or views expressed in this report.
Disclosures: Within the last twelve months, ROTH Capital Partners, or an affiliate to ROTH Capital Partners, has received compensation for investment banking services from Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc.. ROTH makes a market in shares of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. and as such, buys and sells from customers on a principal basis.
ROTH and/or its employees, officers, directors and owners own options, rights or warrants to purchase shares of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. stock. Shares of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc. may be subject to the Securities and Exchange Commission's Penny Stock Rules, which may set forth sales practice requirements for certain low-priced securities. Roth or its affiliates beneficially own(s) 1% or more of an equity security of Creative Medical Technology Holdings, Inc..
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC expects to receive or intends to seek compensation for investment banking or other business relationships with the covered companies mentioned in this report in the next three months. The material, information and facts discussed in this report other than the information regarding ROTH Capital Partners, LLC and its affiliates, are from sources believed to be reliable, but are in no way guaranteed to be complete or accurate. This report should not be used as a complete analysis of the company, industry or security discussed in the report. Additional information is available upon request. This is not, however, an offer or solicitation of the securities discussed. Any opinions or estimates in this report are subject to change without notice. An investment in the stock may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Additionally, an investment in the stock may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. No part of this report may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of ROTH. Copyright 2023. Member: FINRA/SIPC.