*Disclaimer: The article is the opinion of Clive Maund and not of Streetwise Reports. Topics discussed may be controversial to some readers.*
This is a REALLY BIG STORY. Many years ago Resverlogix Corp. (RVX:TSX) developed a product that purportedly has the ability to reset damaged DNA back to its original state and if this is true then this product holds out hope for the billions of people who have been damaged by the New World Order's bioweapon attacks via Covid and the "vaccines" and other nasty bioweapons that they have created and may yet deploy, in their crazed ambition to reduce the world's population by 90% or so. So, assuming that this product is not blocked somehow by the NWO, the profit potential for the company is gigantic.
I learned of this company and its product by reading an insightful article by Mr. Bob Moriarty of 321gold and after first checking that the charts looked good, which they certainly do, I immediately mobilized to bring it to the attention of subscribers, sending out an email alert before today's open, and today it has blasted higher on huge volume.
Turning now to the charts we see on its 5-year chart that Resverlogix suffered a particularly brutal bear market from its mid-2021 highs, losing over 98% of its value from high to low, and as of yesterday it was still not far off its lows hit in December.
This huge drop in price was in large part due to the bioTech sector falling out of favor and getting pummeled. By late 2021 into early 2022 it had looked like it was basing with its 2019 and 2020 lows and it is understandable that some investors may have bought it then on that basis, although we were not involved with it. However, it went on to breach the support at these lows and to plumb new depths.
On the 1-year chart, we can see that immediately after breaking down to new lows it began a base-building process and proceeded to mark out a Head-and-Shoulders bottom from last October that only showed signs of being complete today with the dramatic breakout move, although we should note that technically that it will not have broken out of the base until it gets above the February intraday highs at about 25 cents although that said a break above this level is pretty much a foregone conclusion given the enormous volume driving the move higher and the fact that it opened with a gap, which is bullish.
Tuesday's action is a sign that this is heading much higher.
Tuesday's action suggests that Resverlogix will "not look back" from here and it is still rated a strong Buy at the current price, especially as it has backed off from its intraday highs.
Although trading has been very thin on the US OTC market in the recent past, we can expect that to improve as the bullmarket unfolds and volume was comparatively strong today on this market which bodes well.
Resverlogix Corp.'s website.
Resverlogix Corp. closed for trading at CA$0.22, $0.155 at 1.45 pm EDT on April 4, 2023.
Originally published on clivemaund.com on April 4, 2023, at 2:50pm EDT.
Want to be the first to know about interesting Biotechnology / Pharmaceuticals investment ideas? Sign up to receive the FREE Streetwise Reports' newsletter.
1) Clive Maund: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies mentioned in this article: None. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Streetwise Reports for this article. Streetwise Reports was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. Streetwise Reports requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Streetwise Reports relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Streetwise Reports has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees, or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in the securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees, or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company release.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.