To increase revenue and become cash flow positive in 2022, Charlotte's Web Holdings Inc. (CWEB:CSE; CWBHF:OTCQX) is reorganizing and implementing several programs, reported ROTH Capital Partners analyst Scott Fortune.
A primary focus of the firm this year is on expanding consumer access to its CBD products, and the GNC distribution agreement helps it do that by boosting its U.S. consumer retail channel. Also with the agreement comes an expansion opportunity, to have Charlotte's Web gummies and potentially other products in GNC's 2,000 locations.
"The GNC partnership is an excellent fit to expand Charlotte's Web's addressable market, targeting health and fitness consumers through a leading global health and wellness retailer," Fortune added.
Other strategies of Charlotte's Web are to form additional partnerships and launch new products, in the U.S. and globally, the analyst noted.
Also, "given the positive passage of Assembly Bill 45 in California, we expect new distribution opportunities and ingestible product acceptance by retailers to provide expanded growth opportunities and new revenues streams over time," Fortune wrote.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.
Disclosures for ROTH Capital Partners LLC, Charlotte's Web Holdings Inc., Jan. 18, 2022
Shares of Charlotte's Web Holdings, Inc (CWEB.CN ) and CV Sciences, Inc. may be subject to the Securities and Exchange Commission's Penny Stock Rules, which may set forth sales practice requirements for certain low-priced securities. Within the last twelve months, ROTH Capital Partners, or an affiliate to ROTH Capital Partners, has received compensation for investment banking services from CV Sciences, Inc.
Shares of CV Sciences, Inc. may not be eligible for sale in one or more states.
ROTH Capital Partners, LLC expects to receive or intends to seek compensation for investment banking or other business relationships with the covered companies mentioned in this report in the next three months. The material, information and facts discussed in this report other than the information regarding ROTH Capital Partners, LLC and its affiliates, are from sources believed to be reliable, but are in no way guaranteed to be complete or accurate. This report should not be used as a complete analysis of the company, industry or security discussed in the report. Additional information is available upon request. This is not, however, an offer or solicitation of the securities discussed. Any opinions or estimates in this report are subject to change without notice. An investment in the stock may involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Additionally, an investment in the stock may involve a high degree of risk and may not be suitable for all investors.