Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB; A2AJTB:WKN) announced in a news release that it has "four new Skilled Nursing Facility clients in the Southern U.S. and is expanding its Care Management team in response to significant demand for the company's Care Management Services."
Reliq Health Technologies' CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley stated, "We are very pleased to be working with these four new Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) and expect to begin onboarding their patients next month...SNFs were among the hardest hit by the global pandemic, but thanks to the successful vaccine rollout in the U.S. they are now able to resume operations and focus on offering new, proactive healthcare options to their patients."
"Using our iUGO Care platform, SNFs can provide discharged patients with Transitional Care Management, Remote Patient Monitoring, Annual Wellness Visits and other services aimed at preventing readmissions and proactively managing chronic conditions to improve health outcomes. These services create new, high margin revenue streams for Skilled Nursing Facilities while also improving patient satisfaction, and help SNFs avoid significant financial penalties assessed by Medicare and Medicaid for preventable readmissions. The average revenue for Reliq for these clients is US$50.00 per patient per month," Dr. Crossley added.
Reliq Health additionally advised that in response to rapidly growing demand for its Care Management Services (CMS), it is taking action to expand its Care Management Team.
The report noted that throughout the pandemic all of the company's Care Managers have been successfully working from their own homes. Dr. Crossley commented, "This is very good news for Reliq in terms of scaling up our Care Management Services as it means that we can hire Care Managers in any U.S. state and will not be limited by a finite pool of qualified personnel in a single area."
Dr. Crossley continued, "We're excited to see the increasing demand for Care Management, our premium product which generates an average revenue of US$100.00 per patient per month."
Reliq Health's iUGO Care "allows complex patients to receive high quality care at home, improving health outcomes, enhancing quality of life for patients and families and reducing the cost of care delivery. iUGO Care provides real-time access to remote patient monitoring data, allowing for timely interventions by the care team to prevent costly hospital readmissions and ER visits," the company stated.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Reliq Health Technologies. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.