Long-term and post-acute care focused telemedicine company iDocsWeb, announced in a news release that it has entered into a strategic alliance with global telemedicine and virtual care solutions technology firm Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB; A2AJTB:WKN). iDocsWeb advised that it will now be offering Reliq Health's iUGO Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Behavioral Health solutions to its U.S. clients nationwide.
iDocsWeb stated that it developed a proprietary telemedicine platform that it markets to long-term care (LTC) and skilled nursing facilities (SNF) operators throughout the U.S. to help them provide the most effective and highest quality health care. The firm said that it created the platform specifically to address the needs of skilled nursing, long-term care, long-term acute care and assisted living facilities.
iDocsWeb provides telehealth services for more than 200 SNFs in the U.S. A large number of patients under care at these facilities that are later discharged often require and are eligible to receive transitional care (TCM), remote patient monitoring (RPM), chronic care management (CCM) and behavioral health integration (BHI).
iDocsWeb's CEO Dr. Suresh Nellore commented, "We are very excited to be working with Reliq to bring their iUGO Transitional Care Management (TCM), Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) solutions to our Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) clients across the United States...The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) closely track readmission rates for SNFs, and either assess penalties or pay bonuses to each SNF based on each facility's unique rate of readmission. As such, SNFs are highly motivated to implement solutions that support care coordination and remote monitoring post-discharge to improve health outcomes and prevent costly readmissions."
Dr. Anton Georgiev, chief medical officer of iDocsWeb, remarked, "We know that implementing a flexible software platform that supports a wide range of post-discharge care including TCM, RPM, CCM and BHI is critical for Long Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facilities, particularly during the global pandemic when readmissions increase the risk of exposure to the virus...We are so confident that the iUGO Care platform will meet the needs of our clients that we intend to make a strategic investment in Reliq Health through the private placement announced today."
iDocsWeb's SVP Al Forcella stated, "We chose Reliq's iUGO Care platform for post-discharge care because it was the only software platform on the market that supports the full range of post-discharge care that our clients need to provide to their patients."[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Reliq Health Technologies. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.