Adrian Day, London-born and a graduate of the London School of Economics, heads the money management firm Adrian Day Asset Management, where he manages discretionary accounts in both global and resource areas. Day is also sub-adviser to the EuroPacific Gold Fund (EPGFX). His latest book is "Investing in Resources: How to Profit from the Outsized Potential and Avoid the Risks."[NLINSERT]
1. The following companies discussed in this broadcast have paid a fee to participate: Nomad Royalty Company, EMX Royalty and Elemental Royalties.
2. This broadcast does not constitute investment advice. Each viewer is encouraged to consult with his or her individual financial professional and any action a viewer takes as a result of information presented here is his or her own responsibility. This broadcast is not a solicitation for investment. StreetSmart Live does not render general or specific investment advice and the information should not be considered a recommendation to buy or sell any security. StreetSmart Live does not endorse or recommend the business, products, services or securities of any company mentioned here.
3. Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the presenters and not of StreetSmart Live or its officers. The presenters are wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The presenter was not paid by StreetSmart Live for this broadcast. StreetSmart Live requires presenters to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. StreetSmart Live relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and StreetSmart Live has no means of verifying its accuracy.
4. From time to time, StreetSmart Live and/or Streetwise Reports and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for broadcasts and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. As of the date of this broadcast, officers and/or employees of StreetSmart Live and/or Streetwise Reports (including members of their household) own securities of the following companies discussed in this broadcast: EMX Royalty and Elemental Royalties. None of these companies has a consulting relationship with StreetSmart (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/html#consulting). None of these companies is a billboard sponsor of Streetwise Reports, an affiliate of StreetSmart Live (description available at https://www.streetwisereports.com/disclaimer/).
5. Disclosures for Adrian Day:
I, or members of my immediate household or family, own securities of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None
I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None
My company has a financial relationship with the following companies discussed in the broadcast: None
Funds controlled by Adrian Day Asset Management hold shares of the following companies discussed in the broadcast: Nomad Royalty Company, EMX Royalty and Elemental Royalties.