In a news release, Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced that "it has signed a contract with Diversified Healthcare Partners to provide its iUGO Care Remote Patient Monitoring, Chronic Care Management, Behavioral Health Integration and Principle Care Management platform to over 50,000 eligible Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance patients in Ohio, Oregon and Washington State."
Reliq Health Technologies' CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley commented, "We are thrilled to be working with Diversified Healthcare Partners (DHP) to bring our iUGO Care platform to over 50,000 eligible Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance patients throughout Ohio, Oregon and Washington State...The DHP team has decades of experience in the healthcare industry and an established network across the U.S...Over the last month we've refocused our onboarding efforts on regions where our clients are still able to onboard new patients, including North Texas, Puerto Rico and now Ohio, Oregon and Washington State. In the last month alone, new and existing clients have purchased over 2,000 monitoring devices (ForaCare D40g's) from Reliq, and we expect the pace of onboarding to continue to accelerate."
"Our pipeline has more than doubled since March as more and more large healthcare organizations recognize the critical importance of caring for their chronic disease patients virtually in the home...With the iUGO Care platform clinicians can help their chronic disease patients improve their overall health by better managing their chronic conditions, and reduce their risk of exposure to the novel coronavirus, thereby preventing further strain on the already overburdened acute care system," Dr. Crossley added.
David Carter, CEO of Diversified Healthcare Partners remarked, "Diversified Healthcare Partners is an innovative healthcare organization that provides remote patient monitoring, chronic care management, telemedicine and behavioral health monitoring to physician offices, home health agencies, independent living communities, assisted living communities, managed care organizations and accountable care organizations...Our clients serve over 50,000 eligible patients and that number is growing on a daily basis. We chose Reliq's iUGO Care as the technology platform we will use with our clients because it is by far the most comprehensive offering in the telehealth space."
Diversified Healthcare Partners' President and COO Keith Laxton stated, "We have been impressed with not only the ease of use of the iUGO Care platform and its ability to serve the needs of the entire telehealth spectrum, but also with the Reliq team's deep knowledge of this market, clinical expertise and technical capabilities...Working with such a capable partner makes the process of implementing a comprehensive telehealth solution for our clients far easier than we ever expected. We will be able to onboard our first patients within weeks."[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.