CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (DOC:CSE; DOCRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE) announced in a news release it entered into an agreement with IDYA4 Corp. for it to resell the health technology firm's Livecare technology in the U.S.
"Having a trusted partner like IDYA4 Corp. in the U.S. will be incredibly valuable for us to start introducing Livecare to their network of leading organizations across multiple sectors," CloudMD President Dr. Amit Mathur said in the release.
IDYA4 provides data interoperability and integration solutions to the government and the private sector in the health and human services, public safety and corrections sectors. Its vast client list includes the U.S. Health and Human Services, the Centers for Disease Control, the U.S. Department of Justice, Experis U.S. and Deloitte U.S.
Under the agreement, IDYA4 will offer Livecare as part of the array of products and services it offers its clients and partners. Also, it will provide distribution, infrastructure, onboarding and information technology support for Livecare in the United States.
The company noted that as part of the agreement and developing relationship, "CloudMD will also look to include its broader portfolio, including Livecare Carts. These pre-configured Telehealth carts are used to achieve real-time diagnostic input and clinical evaluations for people in remote communities or those without immediate specialist clinical support and can be configured with the peripherals needed. These carts allow full remote high definition exams of patients for doctors who can be thousands of miles away. They can include Bluetooth stethoscopes, otoscopes, dermoscopes, oximeters, thermometers, blood pressure readers and opthalmascopes."[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with CloudMD Software & Services Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of CloudMD Software & Services Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.