In a news release, mobile health and telemedicine solutions technology company Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced that it has signed "contracts with eight new clients in Texas to use its proprietary iUGO Care Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Chronic Care Management (CCM), Principal Care Management (PCM) and Telemedicine platform."
CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley commented, "We are very pleased to have added eight new clients to our customer base in Texas...We will begin onboarding patients for these clients in May."
"The new clients include physician practices, home health agencies and an oncology specialist practice. The oncology practice will be using Reliq's new iUGO Care PCM module. New billing codes for PCM were introduced by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services in 2020. These codes allow specialists to provide care management services to patients with one high risk disease or complex chronic condition, unlike CCM codes that are designed for primary care physicians to provide care management services for patients with at least two chronic conditions. The new PCM billing codes can be billed concurrently with RPM, providing substantial new virtual care-based revenue streams to specialists," Dr. Crossley added.
Reliq Health is a healthcare technology company based in Hamilton, Ont., Canada that develops software solutions for the Community Care market. The company stated that, "its powerful iUGO Care platform supports care coordination and community-based healthcare, and allows complex patients to receive high quality care at home, improve health outcomes, enhances quality of life for patients and families and reduces the cost of care delivery." The firm stated that its iUGO Care offers real-time access to remote patient monitoring data, which allows the care team the ability to quickly intervene in order to limit costly ER visits and hospital readmissions.[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.