In a news release, CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (DOC:CSE; DOCRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE) announced that it has now exceeded more than 100,000 registered combined users on its telemedicine platforms CloudMD and MyHealthAccess.
The firm noted that to-date "CloudMD has grown its platform of registered users organically and a large part of its customer acquisition has come from referrals from its network of doctors in Canada." The company advised that both platforms provide easy patient access to CloudMD doctors seven days per week and currently offer extended service hours.
The company reported that it has grown its platform by almost 10,000 app downloads since its February 2020 launch. The firm highlighted that over the past two weeks about 1,000 virtual doctor appointments were booked through the CloudMD platform and that during the last week, combined registration on both platforms increased 133% over the previous week.
CloudMD stated that with the recent COVID-19 pandemic it offers Canadians an alternative to in-person visits to medical offices and clinics and that patients who download the CloudMD app are able to schedule same day appointments online using their phone, tablet or computer to connect directly with licensed physicians from the comfort and safety of their own home.
The company's CEO Essam Hamza, M.D., commented, "CloudMD continues to revolutionize the way healthcare is delivered to patients. We are excited and encouraged by the continued growth of our CloudMD platform as the significant increase in registered users continues to reinforce buy-in from the communities we serve."
"During these difficult times we are proud to offer much needed and timely medical care to the Canadian population. We remain committed to providing the best health care services to our patients," Dr. Hamza added.
CloudMD is engaged in digitizing healthcare delivery and offers patients access to all points of their medical care from their either their phone, tablet or desktop computer. The company offers software based health technology solutions to medical clinics across Canada and has developed proprietary technology that delivers quality healthcare through the combination of connected primary care clinics, telemedicine and artificial intelligence (AI). The firm stated that its healthcare ecosystem includes 315 clinics with more than 3,000 licensed practitioners and that almost 3 million patient charts and health records are available across its servers.[NLINSERT]
1) Stephen Hytha compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. He or members of his household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. He or members of his household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with CloudMD Software & Services Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of CloudMD Software & Services Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.