In a news release, NexTech AR Solutions Corp. (NTAR:CSE; NEXCF:OTCQB) announced it integrated Zoom's remote conferencing technology into Jolokia's Inferno platform.
With a signed letter of intent in place for NexTech to acquire Jolokia, a remote video training and live streaming software company, the two firms already have started collaborating.
The merging of the Zoom and Inferno technologies allows users to:
1) Bolster the value of their Zoom meetings, of a maximum of 100,000 people simultaneously, with real-time questions and answers on the Inferno Platform plus augmented reality (AR), thereby enhancing video and other live event experiences with one interface. Such experiences are corporate meetings, school classes and lectures, product demonstrations, trade show presentations and more.
2) Launch a Zoom meeting from within Inferno as well as upload a recorded, keyword searchable Zoom meeting with closed captioning in 64 languages.
"We are moving very fast with the team at Jolokia and with this Zoom integration we have created a tremendous amount of value for the combined companies. As everyone has experienced lately the Zoom platform works really well for a small group but glitches when many people join," NexTech CEO Evan Gappelberg said in the release. "With the Jolokia and Zoom integration, we have created net new platform capabilities which exceed that of a Zoom conference alone," he added. "As of today we can now broadcast a Zoom live conference with enhanced AR to 100,000 people, without any glitching, which is huge."
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: NexTech AR Solutions. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of NexTech AR Solutions, a company mentioned in this article.