In a news release, Datable Technology Corp. (DAC:TSX.V; TTMZF:USOTC) announced that it initiated policies to minimize any COVID-19 risk to its customers, employees, service providers and industry partners.
Whereas the coronavirus has not affected the company's existing and prospective license agreements and potential agreement expansions, Datable continues to monitor the situation and work with customers and service providers to deal with any problems that may arise.
The three changes already in the works are:
1) Datable is expanding options to facilitate shopping from home. This is because many of its customers offer rewards and loyalty programs for in-store and online buying, and more people now will likely be buying goods online from home.
2) The company's sales and project management teams will nearly exclusively use online video conferencing for presentations.
3) Any Datable employees, contractors or consultants with symptoms or exposure to someone with symptoms must work from home until they are cleared for contact with others.
Datable noted that the company ended February 2020 "with approximately $2.1 million of baseline contracted licenses for PLATFORM³, with a gross margin of about 70%. Baseline contracted licenses do not include transaction fees, which generate additional revenues in many of Datable's agreements. Approximately 64% of the baseline contracted licenses are expected to be recognized as revenue in 2020 with the balance recognized in future periods."[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Datable Technology. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Datable Technology, a company mentioned in this article.