Premier Health Group Inc. (PHGI:CSE; PHGRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE) appointed Dr. Amit Mathur as its president, who is to focus primarily on developing global business, the company announced in a news release.
"Dr. Mathur brings tremendous operational experience and deep expertise in global healthcare, which will only bolster our efforts in providing greater access to quality care," CEO Dr. Essam Hamza said in the release. "He will be a valuable addition to our leadership team."
With 20 years of experience in healthcare on provincial, national and international levels, Mathur is knowledgeable and passionate about medical care for rural and indigenous populations, the company stated, and has a background of helping provide these types of communities with improved access to physicians and other medical providers.
In other news, Premier Health announced it issued a total of 750,000 Premier Health common shares at CA$0.40 apiece plus a total of CA$120,000 to two consultants for the business development services they provided.
Premier Health notes that it is "focused on innovative health care approaches that combine human skill-based expertise with emerging technologies. In conjunction with its subsidiary Cloud Practice, which offers SAAS based health technology solutions including a cloud based Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software, medical billing software and an online patient portal, the company is developing proprietary technology to deliver quality healthcare through the combination of connected primary care clinics, telemedicine, and artificial intelligence (AI)." [NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Premier Health Group Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Premier Health Group Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.