Premier Health Group Inc. (PHGI:CSE; PHGRF:OTCQB; 6PH:FSE) announced in a news release its MyHealthAccess telemedicine patient portal now had 90,000 patients.
"The positive reception we have received from our physicians and patients alike has been overwhelming," CEO Dr. Essam Hamza said in the release.
Now these patients, through MyHealthAccess, may book appointments in real time around the clock, communicate with clinical personnel and have a telemedicine visit with their doctor, from any location, home, office or other. These patients' healthcare providers and their staff now have access to their electronic medical records (EMRs) in Premier Health's Juno EMR system. Another feature of MyHealthAccess is care triage powered by artificial intelligence.
"MyHealthAccess will continue to evolve into a comprehensive patient portal that provides users a singular access point for all interactions with their healthcare providers and support staff," the release noted. Eventually, the platform will afford patients increased access to their chart and lab and other test results as well as the ability to reorder prescriptions, chat securely with clinical staff and share remote health monitoring data with their physicians.
"With our latest acquisition of Livecare, we look forward to expanding our offering to MyHealthAccess users to include access to kindredPHR—a personalized health record used for storing, managing, and sharing your health information," Dr. Hamza stated. "The current state of healthcare is unsustainable and Premier Health is at the forefront of disrupting the status quo with our technology. With further integrations, our patients will have increased access to their charts, lab results, the ability to securely chat with clinical staff, reorder prescriptions and share remote health monitoring data with their doctor—all at their fingertips." [NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. As of the date of this article, an affiliate of Streetwise Reports has a consulting relationship with Premier Health Group Inc. Please click here for more information.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Premier Health Group Inc., a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.