Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (RHT:TSX.V; RQHTF:OTCQB) announced in a news release that it signed up five new clients in Texas, in Dallas, Laredo and, a new market, Cameron County, for its mobile health and telemedicine products.
Among the new clients are two physician practices that will use Reliq's iUGO Care chronic care management (CCM) and remote patient monitoring (RPM) platforms for their Medicare patients. Others are two home health agencies that will employ RPM for their Medicaid patients. The final new client is an adult day care center, which will use Reliq's iUGO Home product to biometrically monitor and track patients through GPS.
"The new reimbursement policies the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services introduced in 2019 to allow physicians to bill for both CCM and RPM services for their chronic disease patients have allowed us to expand our client base to include healthcare organizations serving either or both Medicare and Medicaid patients," Reliq CEO Dr. Lisa Crossley explained in the release.
Onboarding the new patients on the platforms is already underway.
The company noted that "iUGO Care allows complex patients to receive high quality care at home, improving health outcomes, enhancing quality of life for patients and families and reducing the cost of care delivery. iUGO Care provides real-time access to remote patient monitoring data, allowing for timely interventions by the care team to prevent costly hospital readmissions and ER visits."[NLINSERT]
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Reliq Health Technologies, a company mentioned in this article.
6) This article does not constitute medical advice. Officers, employees and contributors to Streetwise Reports are not licensed medical professionals. Readers should always contact their healthcare professionals for medical advice.