Gatling Exploration Inc. (GTR:TSX.V; GATGF:OTCMKTS) debuted on its website a 360-degree site tour and geological model of its Larder gold project in the Abitibi Belt, it announced in a news release.
The new online features employ VRIFY technology, for which Larder is well suited due to its three high-grade gold deposits and ongoing drilling program.
That drilling, at the Bear, Cheminis and Fernland deposits, can be viewed on the interactive, three-dimensional model.
The company reiterated project highlights:
- 20,000m drill program underway along the Cadillac Larder Break at the Bear, Cheminis and Fernland deposits. Recent drilling results include 12.3 g/t Au over 5.0 meters near surface at the Cheminis deposit (see Gatling Exploration news August 21, 2019) and 12.7 g/t Au over 5.0 meters at the Bear deposit (see Gatling Exploration news July 23, 2019).
- 3,500m drill program underway at the recently acquired Kir Vit zone, testing multiple surface and shallow-depth targets. The zone is located approximately 10 km south east of Agnico Eagle’s Upper Beaver deposit along the Nettie Lake Gold Trend. Recent surface sampling at Kir Vit included values of 6.7 g/t Au and 7.0 g/t Au (see Gatling Exploration news release dated August 27, 2019).
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Gatling Exploration. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.